13 January 2011

It's you.

Hey there Mister "Hey, those are nice galoshes!" guy...you came into the bar tonight with a girl. Maybe she's your girlfriend or maybe she's your flavor of the month? Either way it goes, you were flirting with me at TJ's that day I had my boots on. You even danced around in a mocking manner when asking me if I dance in the rain in my polka-dotted galoshes. I pretended it didn't happen, then made some awkward laugh at your somewhat embarrassing jumping around by the avocados. Tonight I said, "Hi there!" with a perk in my voice as if you'd remember me. I just got my hair cut so maybe you didn't...or maybe you pretended not to know me because your girl might get jealous? I think you might have recognized me though.........I was wearing my galoshes again.

No comments:

Followers