02 July 2009

In the funk.

Gotta get out of this space. It's been raining for weeks straight...almost the whole month of June it rained. I worked very little, moved into a new place, and got behind on my writings for my internship. There's so much to be done. I haven't been running, or walking or even to the new rock gym that I am dying to check out! Feeling this negative cloud yet?

My friend Eric told me that I am 75% solar-powered and I am sure he's correct! My wet boots never dry fast enough after the rain, my veggie garden is still too small, but beautiful just the same. My house has a funny, moist feeling in the air b/c of all the damn humidity. I know this barely compares to the wet season in Australia or even the crazy humidity they've got in Lima in the springtime...but I am not accustomed and really not liking it. I wanna don my boots, go for a hike, cycle to work in the morning, wear flip flops and tanks, play outside!

Time to do some homework. I am inundated and it's only summer. Oy!

No comments:

Followers