23 January 2009

El gimnasio - The gym

Yesterday I worked out three times! The first time was in the morning before my classes - a little bit in my apartment - push-ups, crunches and jumping jacks. After classes I went to the gym at school for two more hours - I ran, lifted weights, did [more!] push-ups and pull-ups, crunches and I stretched. At night, after my buddy Hector and I saw a movie - ''The Pineapple Express" so funny! - and after eating some cake in a Brazilian bakery, we went dancing at Club Red. It was so much fun and we danced for two or more hours.... I look forward to the next super late night of dancing! And of course, I forgot to mention, there were a few tequila shots in there too, haha :)

¡¡¡Ayer hice ejercisio TRES TIEMPOS!!! La primera vez estaba en la mañana antes de mis clases - un poquito en mi apartamento - flexiónes (de brazos/pechos), abdominales y salto con palmada. Después de mis clases fui al gimnasio en la escuela por dos or mas horas - corrí, levanté las pesas, hice flexiónes [¡más!] y dominadas, abdominales y me estiré. En la noche, después de mi amigo Hector y yo miramos una película - "The Pineapple Express'' ¡que gracioso! - y después de comiendo postres en una panadería brasileña, fuimos a bailar en Cantina Roja. Estaba muy divertido y bailemos por dos o mas horas.... ¡Miro hacia al futuro para la próxima super tarde noche de bailar! Y por su puesto, me olvidé mencionar, también había algunos tragos/chupitos de tequila, jaja :)

No comments:

Followers