22 January 2009

Argh.

Today I discovered that the books I bought for my Level II Intermediate Spanish class didn't come with the audio CD as I had hoped...and as it seems like I'll need them to do the exercises in the workbook. Sans CD, the textbook and workbook still cost $159!!! Outrageous, right? Well, just now I looked on Amazon.com just for the heck of it and saw an offer for all three - the textbook, workbook AND audio CD - for $154.15!!!!! How pissed am I?! Yeah, and of course now I can't return my textbook and workbook because they came bound in plastic and I already unwrapped them, argh. I want to get the CD but really don't feel like spending another $20+ on the disc and S&H. Bitch. I just want to yell at the publishing companies for screwing us over all the time!

Ahhh...to be a student again.

No comments:

Followers