03 March 2011

Good days and bad.
Excellent service and poor.
Moving forward and looking back.
Happy without and missing a lot.
I don't mean to make so much of this blog about you, but you control my mind sometimes. I'm holding on to what could have been and am not able to look forward yet to what could be. I'm still in this old place with these old feelings, but cleaning out little by little and creating some new in my surroundings. Next month a big wave of NEW is coming...will I still feel bad about leaving you behind or will it be as easy as I've heard it can be? I know all the answers. I just don't want to say them out loud and risk losing you forever...because holding on is...easier? Right.

I just wish I could wish you back to me and wish us back to the way we were when it all started. Isn't that what they all say?

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh, Ms. Bonito. *hugs*

Followers