10 August 2009

Worcester delights

Worcester has some fun little places to check out. There's karaoke at Ralph's Rock Diner, dollar drafts at the Hotel Vernon, cheap, greasy Puerto Rican food at Sazon Latino Restaurant, tasty sushi at Takara (excellent service but the atmosphere is sometimes lacking) and mixed Asian cuisine at Nancy Chang Restaurant (the spicy salt and pepper prawns are delicious and they give you a heaping plateful!). There are yummy turkey burgers and beers at Brew City (though I am sure most people go for the beef burgers), salsa dancing at Bocado Tapas Bar & Restaurant (live band on Thursdays!) and also there are Noches Calientes at the Hanover Theatre on Thurs through the summer. I have yet to find a good pizza place. I think in the 6.5 months that I've lived here I haven't ordered pizza once! I've heard that Kelly Square Pizza has some tasy pies but I haven't experienced them yet. Oh boy, look at that list of culinary delights! Are you on your way to Worcester yet??

No comments:

Followers