07 November 2008

2007 At A Glance...

In 2007, more than one or two wonderful things happened each month, but these are the highlights (and of course the ones that got recorded on camera) :)

January 2007
I went to California...90210 baby!
February 2007
I went Nordic Skating in Vermont with some friends...and decided to wear the most obnoxious, homemade outfit, ever (thank you Grandma Ethel!).
March 2007
I went to a salsa fiesta at Carlos and Jennifer's apartment.
April 2007
I went to my first Pawtucket Red Sox game and it was FREEZING! (Note the bundling!)May 2007
I planted my first vegetables with my roommates...look how neat and clean...it was a mess at the end of the season!
June 2007
(1) I sang in a concert with the Cumberland Lincoln Community chorus...all Broadway show tunes. I had a solo, "The hills are alive with the sound of music!" and later on, I danced around the stage with five other gals to ABBA's "Dancing Queen" while wearing a purple boa! (2) We got kittens!!! (Okay, we were only kitten-sitting until they were old enough to be adopted by others, but we got them nonetheless!) (3) My friends and I went to the beach in Newport, RI and played "Superman" (4) I went to Tanglewood with friends for a live taping of Garrison Keillor's "Prarie Home Companion"July 2007
(1) There was a great 4th of July parade in Bristol, RI (it is apparently one of the oldest running) (2) My roommates and I had a jigsaw dinner party...at one point the kittens joined in but ended up just moving the puzzle pieces to areas where they didn't belong
(3) I went to Block Island for the first time and played 'Capture the Flag'August/September/October 2007
(1) Lauren and Steve got married!!!
(2) Our sunflowers were in full bloom!
(3) I WENT TO AUSTRALIA!!! (There are over 300 photos from this trip, so I will only put in my faves)
(a) Meditated with Koalas at the Billabong Sanctuary, Queensland(b) Swam nudie in Zoe Falls on Hinchinbrook Island, off the coast of Queensland(c) Went scuba diving for my first time in the Great Barrier Reef, off the coast of Queensland(d) Met 'Roos for a snack in the vineyard, Margaret River wine region, Western Australia(e) Walked over Sydney Harbor Bridge to see the Opera House with a friend, New South Wales(f) Shook hands with the Queen of England, Canberra
(g) Conversed with an Aborigine on the ways of life today, Canberra
November 2007
(1) My brother got married! Meet the new Mr. Randy and Mrs. Tina [Galletta] Bonito!
(2) My best friend Alyssa was 8 months pregnant with my future goddaughter!(3) Cousin Vivian from Israel planned a big family reunion in Peabody, MA!
December 2007
My goddaughter Claire Jayne Mages was born on the 12th December, a dream come true!

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Thank you for the kind words on my blog, it seems you live an interesting life! Thanks for reading and good luck with your travels-

Followers