21 November 2012

A new lunch

Today I had lunch with D & 3 new co-workers who work for a company that my company acquired.  They are complete sweethearts and one has a food blog!  Nom, nom, how I love food :)  I finished eating about 2 hours ago, but reading through her blog initiated the hungers all over again, ha!

My afternoon tasks include:
- finish client work before Thanksgiving
- put away clean laundry before Thanksgiving
- pack for Thanksgiving weekend
- clean up any crap laying around...before Thanksgiving ;)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Though I'm not 100% sold on the real reason we celebrate this holiday, I love giving thanks to the world around me for the love and support that my family and friends provide as I make my way through life.  They are ever-present in my daily thoughts and I love them deeply, appreciate them wholly, and smile when I imagine their faces next to mine :)

New blogs I learned about today:
Urban Foodie Finds & A Sunshiny Day

Good eats, bear hugs, and warm hearts to you on this holiday week!

No comments:

Followers