03 September 2009

Requisitos - Requirements

A friend and I were chatting over email tonight and he joked that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. For him, the way to his heart is through love, sex and food. I thought, "How wonderful and simple...and easy!"

Of course, I am not that simple. So here are some of the things that come to mind when I think about finding my life partner. There are probably a few more things that I've momentarily forgotten, but they might not be as important as these. Enjoy!

When it comes to finding a partner, I have a lot of requirements, because I am NOT an idle person. He must be intelligent, willing to have academic discussions/debates (and a good science background helps b/c I am a TOTAL BIO NERD). He should love the outdoors, love camping/hiking/rock climbing/running/water sports/SPONTANEITY, etc. or at least be gung-ho to try them, and do them well...I don't do well with wimps. Rhythm is important for many reasons - I'd like someone who can dance, because it is a big part of my life...though if he's not the best dancer and isn't afraid to get down, SOBER, then I will love him even more! With that, comes love of music, art and culture...all important things. Sexy is good, hairy chest, nice pecs, I prefer darker features (hence my obsession with Latino culture), though there are many good looking blondies and reds out there. Oh, and I love a good butt :) Last but not least, HE MUST ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIS FAMILY AND HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM. Family is #1 in my book, because without them, I am nothing.

Okay, enough for now...you already know too much!

......I was just reminded that I forgot to mention "witty and a good cook" (thanks Bill!)...and of course willing to share chores, keep a garden, have house pets, make babies, blah blah blah. Again, you know too much! :)

No comments:

Followers