26 June 2009

The Dreaming Tree...

...keeps growing. Especially this week.

Wednesday night: "finding god" and killer cows (a result of (1) eating beef as three folks from India sat at the next table and I continually made eye contact with one of the guys...thinking perhaps they were Hindu, instantly my guilt of eating their holy cow set in, and (2) eating garlic before bed...there you have it)

Thursday night: dreamt of trying desperately to visit my friend Mark before his death, which was actually two weeks ago...he was there, smiling, happy and glorious, as he was in his living years while I knew him...it was like seeing him in the flesh again, beautiful, radiant, positive...not enough words can express what an amazing person he was and always will remain in my memory and those of others...life would simply not be the same if I had never met him. I love you Mark, I miss you dearly, and I will always think of you from week to week - whether it be on my bike, in Whole Foods, eating granola, cooking with my cast iron pan, composting, trying out new couches...all of the above, mate, your love and spirit shine through them all.

No comments:

Followers